McKeeman Communications, a Raleigh-based integrated public relations agency with offices in Raleigh and Charlotte, N.C. and Nashville, TN is delighted to begin its 25th year in business by announcing the renewal and continued partnership with eight key clients.
“Twenty-five years in business is an incredible milestone and I’m unbelievably proud of our team and what we have achieved,” said Kim McKeeman, Founder and CEO. “One of my favorite aspects of leading a company is the power of choice. We get to choose, and be chosen, and I’m honored to be selected to share our clients’ messaging and communications with their customers and communities. Our agency is driven by “freakish curiosity” and a genuine interest in our clients’ businesses. This curiosity continues to lead us to successful, collaborative and evolving partnerships.”
McKeeman Communications’ 2020 renewed client partnerships include:
- Hissho Sushi. McKeeman Communications is the PR agency of record for Hissho Sushi, the second-largest sushi provider in the country, with its world headquarters in Charlotte. Hissho Sushi has nearly 2,000 locations in 42 states in upscale supermarkets, hospitals, higher education facilities and corporate foodservice locations nationwide. From making fresh-to-order rolls at the sushi bars to training and providing experienced sushi chefs, Hissho is dedicated to making premium sushi more convenient – where people live, work and play.
- Showmars. Having opened its first restaurant in 1983 in Charlotte, the Southern and Greek menu has evolved into an iconic favorite with 32 locations across the Carolinas. Showmars’ team turns to McKeeman for media relations and social media support. In November 2019, McKeeman helped introduce Showmars to Raleigh with the grand opening of its Brier Creek Corners location.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of North Carolina. This local chapter of the global Ronald McDonald House Charities organization strives to improve the lives of children statewide. The McKeeman team enjoys a broad scope of work for the organization that includes media relations and outreach, social media and digital marketing.
- Curamericas Global. This international nonprofit organization, headquartered in Raleigh, partners with underserved communities abroad to save the lives of women and children by providing health services and education. McKeeman Communications is proud to assist Curamericas with media relations and outreach.
- Dixon Foods Group. Wade Dixon is the owner of 28 McDonald’s restaurants across Eastern North Carolina. Dixon is a second-generation owner/operator and has been involved with the brand since he began “working” at his family’s restaurant at age eight.
- Huebner Family McDonald’s. Husband-and-wife team, Fred and Doris Huebner, along with their son John, own 13 McDonald’s restaurants in the Garner, Clayton, Four Oaks, Smithfield, Benson, Zebulon, Dunn, and Raleigh areas. The Huebners have been owner/operators with McDonald’s for 33 years.
- Fayetteville McDonald’s. The client partnership includes ParVentures and Futures Unlimited, who look to McKeeman Communications for execution of social media and public relations needs as well as local store marketing.
- ParVentures. Lisa and Jon Powell own eight McDonald’s restaurants in Fayetteville and Hope Mills, NC. Lisa Powell is a second-generation owner and she and John have been owner/operators with McDonald’s for 32 years
- Futures Unlimited. John and Mary Beth Parker own seven McDonald’s restaurants in Fayetteville. The Parkers have been owner/operators with McDonald’s for 19 years.
McKeeman Communications is honored and proud of these client partnerships and look forward to continued success in 2020 as the agency celebrates 25 years in business.